1) Do all the light fixtures work with Sidus Link?
The Prism is designed and built to be fully compatible and integrated into the Sidus Link ecosystem via the Sidus Bluetooth module.
Sidus Link has made recent updates that allow for it to work with many lights outside of its traditional Bluetooth ecosystem. Now all the major SGC light fixtures will be compatible with the new system.
The Prism SE is functional on many apps, including Luminair, Blackout, and Sidus, via WiFi and WDMX.
2) What is the Photometrics chart showing me?
The photometrics chart is a test showing the readings of popular lighting metrics from measuring five different tubes at different color temperatures from 1m away.
The readings are for the following:
- Color Temperature Accuracy
- Deviation from the ideal color
- XY readings
- R9 and R12
- Output in Lux
3) How is the build quality? Is it made of plastic or metal?
The current build is a sturdy exterior made of aluminum, which makes it more durable, while still being very lightweight.
The first version of the Prism and Hybrid had a lightweight hard nylon plastic build with a resin coating.
4) I’d like to know more about product support and customer service.
Support will largely come from our online team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is need for a major repair then we’d recommend sending it to our HK office after filling out an RMA form, unless otherwise specified by a customer service representative.
5) Will I want SGC Prisms to be a part of my high-end professional kit.
You will greatly value having Prisms in your lighting kit. It will quickly become a convenient and priority choice of light to use on many shoots. The SSI score from the Prism and Hybrid is potentially the highest for white light on the market.
6) Where can I get a Shipping Estimate?
You may obtain a quote from our website directly. Our website provides a shipping estimate based on your location and the size and weight of the items ordered.
7) Where can I see more photos of the product?
For more photos of our products in action, follow us on Instagram: @sgclights
8) Does the Prism work with Lumen Radio?
Special versions of the Prism Plus series are being made with built-in Lumen Radio chips.
All other versions are capable of working with Lumen Radio Receivers such as the CintennaRX or Moonlite.