- Clapperboard Kits Tiny: 150mm (6″) x 102mm (4″)
- Clapperboard Kit Nano: 76mm (3″) x 70.00mm (2.76″)
- Included in this bundle: Filmsticks all-weather Professional Clapperstick (Tiny and Nano), Acrylic slate board (Tiny and Nano), Board Sleeve Cover (Tiny and Nano), Board Tape x 2 and Instruction sheet which comes complete in one box
- Industry standard All Weather Sticks and Acrylic Boards make up our Clapperboard, which have been used for a many years in the UK Film market.
- Made from ABS Resin, making it durable in all types of weather.
- 3.5mm insert for the board/slate, Filmsticks Clappersticks can accept boards/slates with slightly different thickness.
- Design, with a Tongue and Groove insert to allow for gripping marking tape when measuring distance, prevents light from coming through the sticks when in a closed position, and reduces side wobble on the sticks.
Products in original packaging can be returned up to 30 days from the date of the invoice. SGC Lights will not accept a return without an authorized RMA number. A 10% restocking fee on returns will be applied. Credit/returns can only be issued on products that are deemed resaleable. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on undamaged, but open-box condition. Please read the instructions below if you need to return or exchange an item: 1) Email email@example.com with your order number, name, address, product, and the issue you are experiencing, if any. 2) We will respond with a RMA number and the address to return the item once we process your form. 3) Please ship the item(s) to the address provided in step 2 with the RMA number provided. 4) Upon receipt of your return, our staff will inspect the item(s). If the item(s) is/are defected and under warranty, we will repair or replace the item(s). If it is out of warranty or not covered, we will send you an estimated cost for the repair(s). Please note that SGC Lights does not pay for shipping on return/exchange items. For information on our warranty, please click here