Connecting with Blackout Lighting over WiFi
- In the Lamp’s settings, Go to Settings->WiFI
- In the App, load your PROJECT and LOCATION; then select Link Status in the top right corner.
- Select WiFi and set which Universe to send; then close this window by selecting the “X” in the bottom right corner.
- This opens up a WiFi Devices Window
- Select your SGC Lights form here.
Once connected, the Wireless Status Light and Data Status Light on the light will both be Blue. Unless the Status Lights have been turned off.
Want to see other connectivity options? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!